Social spas at the Font Vella Spa with accomodation and full board at the Hotel Ripoll
The Spa Font Vella and the Hotel Ripoll are very close to each other.
They are linked by the Font Vella walk. A 200 meters walk under the shade of the trees.
Friendly atmosphere, you will feel at home
The fourth and fifth generation of Hotel Ripoll offer you to come to enjoy the social thermal baths near the Natural Park of Montseny, in Sant Hilari Sacalm, known for its waters. We offer you a stay in a small hotel of 3 stars completely renovated that has the charm of small things, where you will receive a friendly, warm and helpful service.
Catalan mountain cuisine
We offer you a wide and varied program of menus based on Catalan mountain cuisine, with homemade and traditional flavors.
From 8 in the morning, we will have ready the Buffet breakfast.
At 1:30 p.m., we will serve you a lunch menu that you have previously chosen. We offer 3 starter options, 3 main course options and 3 dessert options, in addition to mineral water, wine and artisan bread cooked in a wood oven.
At 20:45, we will serve you a dinner menu that you have previously chosen. We offer 2 starter options, 2 main course options and 2 dessert options, in addition to mineral water, wine and artisan bread cooked in a wood oven.
If you have any allergies, simply tell us the day of your arrival and we will adapt to your needs.
Activities in Sant Hilari Sacalm:
- Conference on the artisan making of sausages in the Guilleries
- Guided tour of the Craftsmanship Center of Turning
- Guided tour of the Guilleries Museum
- Visit to the old “Font Picant” Spa
- Weekly market in the Town Hall Square (Sunday morning)
- Municipal cultural activities (monthly agenda)
- Dancing at the Retirement Home Can Blat (Sunday afternoon)
- Walks in the woods (marked itineraries)
Optional visits around Sant Hilari Sacalm:
- Montseny Natural Park, Biosphere Reserve
- Vic Market (Saturday)
- Visit to Arboretum Masjoan (Espinelves)
- Espai Montseny (Viladrau)
- Ethnological Museum of Montseny (Arbúcies)
- Castle of Montsoriu (Arbúcies)
- Ceramics in Breda
- Hostalric Castle
- Visit to Trias cookie factory (Santa Coloma de Farners)
- Visit to the collection of old Claret cars (Sils)
If you want to enjoy this experience, we’ll make it easy for you: call 972 86 83 05 strong> and ask for Jordi.